Dean ofthe Road Transport Faculty
Doctor of Technical Science, Associate Professor
Rembalovich Georgiy Konstantinovich
Higher Education Programs
23.05.01 – Land transport and technological means (specialty level)
The field of professional activity of graduates who have completed this program of specialization includes:
- Transport, construction, agricultural, special engineering;
- Equipment operation; and
- Secondary vocational and higher education.
23.03.03 – Operation of transport technological machines and complexes (baccalaureate degree level)
Qualification – Bachelor
The professional activity of graduates who have completed the Bachelor’s Program encompassestransport and technological machines, enterprises and organizations that conduct their operation, storage, refueling, maintenance, repair and service, as well as the material and technical support of operational enterprises and owners of all types of vehicles.
23.04.03 – Operation of transport and technological machines and complexes (Master’s degree level)
Profile–Technical operation of transport and car services
The professional activity of graduates who have completed the Master's program encompasses:
- systems and processes of technical operation, repair and technical service of transport and transport-technological machines for various purposes, their units, systems and components;
- enterprises and organizations conducting the operation, storage, refueling, maintenance and repair of transport and transport-technological machines for various purposes;
- programs, organizational and technical, and technological processes of testing and service maintenance of transport and transport-technological machines for various purposes, their units, systems and components; and
- logistic support systems for operational enterprises and owners of all types of vehicles.
23.03.01 – Technology of transport processes (baccalaureate degree level)
The professional activity of graduates who have completed the Bachelor’s program encompasses:
- organizations and enterprises of public and non-public transport engaged in the transport of passengers, cargo, cargo-luggage and baggage, provision of infrastructure for use, and loading and unloading operations regardless of their forms of ownership and organizational and legal forms;
- traffic security services of public and private transport enterprises;
- logistic services of industrial and trade organizations;
- forwarding enterprises and organizations;
- services of the state transport inspection, marketing services and units for the study and maintenance of the transport services market;
- production and marketing systems, organizations and enterprises of information support of production and technological systems;
- research and design organizations involved in the development of transport engineering and technology of transport processes, organization and traffic safety; and
- organizations carrying out educational activities in basic professional educational programs and in basic vocational training programs.
08.03.01 – Building and construction (baccalaureate degree level)
Qualification – Bachelor
The professional activities of graduates who have completed the Bachelor’sprogram encompasses:
- industrial, civil buildings, engineering, hydro technical and environmental facilities;
- building materials, products and structures;
- heat and gas supply, electricity, ventilation, water supply and drainage systems for buildings, structures and settlements;
- environmental utilities and objects of the environment, interacting with buildings and structures;
- real estate, lands, urban areas, transport infrastructure objects;
- objects of urban infrastructure and housing and communal services; and
- machines, equipment, technological complexes and automation systems used in the construction, operation, maintenance, repair and reconstruction of construction objects and housing and communal services, as well as production of building materials, products and structures.
Department of Auto Tractor Equipment and Heat Power Engineering,phone: +7-(4912)-34-09-24
Department of Construction Engineering Structures and Mechanics, phone: +7-(4912)-35-07-60
Department of Technical Operation of Transport, phone: +7-(4912)-35-38-74
Department of Organization of Transport Processes and Life Safety, phone: +7-(4912)-37-37-40
Departments in production
Department of Vehicle Technology and Car Service, phone: +7-(4912)-35-17-76
Department of Highways and Construction, phone: +7-(4912)-35-07-60
The Road Transport Faculty (phone: 37-36-11) is one of the largest in the University, with 408 full-time students and 700 part-timestudents.
Teachers use modern teaching technologies in the educational process. The classrooms are furnished with the latest equipment. The faculty has four computer classes merged into a local area network connected to the Internet. Students work with multimedia equipment, office equipment, and specialized software in local and global networks from the first year. Training is provided with innovative programs that meet the requirements of modern science and technology. Students have the opportunity to use up-to-date literature in various fields of science, to study print, electronic and network media.
The faculty participates in regional, federal and interstate seminars and conferences on advanced training in various universities and research institutes of Russia and abroad.
The faculty consists of the following departments:
- Auto Tractor Equipment and Heat Power Engineering,
- Construction Engineering Structures and Mechanics,
- Technical Operation of Transport,
- Organization of Transport Processes and Life Safety.
Special attention is paid to the scientific work of students. The Student Science Society includes clubs affiliated with each department.
Faculty scientists carry out research with in the framework of the University themes, and receive grants. The Faculty has established ties with the Ministry of Transport and Roads of Ryazan region. Students are trained mainly based on the agreements with the following organizations carrying out industrial practices, in the direction of preparation “Operation of transport and technological machines and complexes”:
- MUE of Ryazan “Department of Ryazan trolleybus”,
- Municipal unitary enterprise of Ryazan “Ryazan motorcade No. 1310”,
- MegaAlliance, LLC,
- AUTOIMPORT Group of Companies,
- JSC “Taksavto”,and
- many other maintenance stations and technical centers.
Meeting with employers, graduation courses and presentation of new cars
In the direction of preparation 23.03.01 – Technology of transport processes, road transport enterprises for transportation of passengers in Ryazan and region:
- UGIBDD in Ryazan region;
- Municipal unitary enterprise of Ryazan “Ryazan motorcade No. 1310”;
- CBM of Ryazan “Department of Ryazan trolleybus,” etc.
In the direction of preparation 08.03.01 – Construction:
- OAO “Ryazanavtodor”;
- MP “Vodokanal”;
- CBM “Ryazan Municipal Enterprise of Heat Networks”;
- JSC “Ryazanjilstroi”;
- “Leader, LLC”;
- “Rybnoye PMK-2, LLC”;
- Ryazanskaya DRSU branch of JSC “RYAZANAVTODOR”;
- Sasovskoe DRSU branch of JSC “RYAZANAVTODOR”;
- “Leader -Story, LLC”;
- Stroyasset LLC and others.
The best students have internships abroad.
Students of the Road Transport Faculty participate in the All-Russian and regional inter-university Olympiads on specialized disciplines. The Faculty pays great attention to the labor, legal, and aesthetic education of young people. “Star Trips” are organized with students, within the framework of which assistance is provided to farms of the region, and talks are held on various topics of general cultural importance and charitable actions (Donor Day, collection of toys and organization of concerts, etc.).
Students take part in concerts (for example, “Dedication to students, ’Hello, we are looking for talents’”, “Sing a song”), organize and participate in various games (KVN, Student’s Spring, etc.), meet with poets, artists and composers of Ryazan and other cities of Russia, attend exhibitions on topics of interest to them and areas of modern and classical art.
Students work and rest in the sanatorium “Anapa” and at the recreation base “Lastochka” near Solotchi.
Athletes members of the Faculty are part of teams of the University and take prize-winning places at All-Russian and regional competitions.
Every year on September 1representatives of production and freshmen together with the Rector of the University plant trees in front of the Palace of Culture of the University on the “alley of freshmen”.
Museum of Automotive Engineering
The Museum of Automotive Engineering was established by the administration of FSBEI HE RSATU on the basis of the Order of Rector No. 148 dated May 19, 2011. The Museum at the Department of Technical Operation of Transport, is a structural division of the Road Transport Faculty.
The current collection of the museum includes 18 cars: 14 cars and 4 trucks. There is a constant work to replenish the museum with new ones and preserve existing exhibits.
The Museum of Automobile Equipment is located in 35 A, Vishnevaya Street, Ryazan City.
In 2015, with the support of the Dean of the Road Transport Faculty, E.V. Lunin, and the assistance of students, truck GAZ-51 was restored. The car is installed as a monument in front of training building No. 2 of RSATU.
A tractor was restored by students and a monument was opened on October 26, 2017, dedicated to the 60th anniversary of the first mechanized team, which worked in fields.